Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these fitted?

MSW say that they require a much more 'hands-on' fitment, are they that awkward to fit?

Also where do people route the CAF to behind the front bumper? (Bearing in mind i dont want to remove my fr/ns foglight!!)

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hi,

Yep have fitted one, they are a pain in the ass tbh. Used the original pipework coming from the inner arch to where the head lamp is. Really need to purchase the silicon inlet pipe and cut it back to give the cda unit more room, which enables a better bend on the supplied ducting, mine is slightly squished against the front bulkhead.

I'll post a pic up when I get the time, easier to show rather than explain.

Does it make a difference ?? prob not, but does make a great induction sound. I fitted one of those sport cats from Ktec too. Took my friend out in it, he was saying what have you done to it seems to pick up quicker.

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks chris, yeah if you could send me a pic or two that'd be great thanks mate

dan

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend another good alternative to the BMC? Not really wanting to get a PX Viper cos i just dont like the build quality on it for starters, a mate had one and it basically fell apart in the engine bay

Reaction score
Dan,

Here are some pics not brilliant (just taken them). You get the idea though.
The original pipework went through some side bulkhead.
This is where I need to finish the joint off as there are gaps.

hope this helps ?

Chris

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Reaction score
thanks for those Chris, they have helped gain an understanding of what people mean when they say they are a bit of a pain!!

Still, i think i can make that work, and as you say getting a Samco hose or suchlike will help the dimensions.

thanks again

Reaction score
No worries,

Looking at the pics it looks easy to fit, but trust me its not, you have to 'ping' it into place (filter and pipe).
Though I was rushing (Cadwell park the next day doh).

Lets us know how you get on

Chris