Reaction score
Hi there,

new to this forum but looking to buy trophy reg BJ55 FWR. Can see it is a previous members car so any info would be massively appreciated on it.

Got a clio v6 and renault 5 gt turbo so the trophy will complement them well.

Cheers in advance,

matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looks cared for, decent mileage, a little bit of history in the register but it doesn't seem to have been on the forum for the last couple of years. Those lights need ripping out but that's well within what you can do considering the work on the 5.

Reaction score
Yea seemed a good one. Lights need to go, RS badge on bumper and few other bits to tidy.
Cheers pal.
Ps - is this the hoolio off rtoc then? :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, one and the same. As to the T in the ad, you can make just about any car look good in a photo, I think you can only get a feel for it by having a poke around and looking at the paperwork that comes with it. But you know all that.

Reaction score
True - this week is homework week and hopefully go and see it at weekend. Good thing is the lad said he would take my civic vti in px for it!

Reaction score
Hi. No pal as now I've sold my civic vti I have cash to buy one so decided to wait and try and find a low mileage example.

still fluttering around a few ccars civic type r ek9, dc5 integra, trophy.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
A friend had a dc5 teg and though quick and agile i found it a little sterile but hey I like crappy rattle cans.