BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks J :D

I got a Sat Nav, some money and lots of chocolate :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmm chocolate, as I now rarely drink and recently gave up the tabs it's about my one luxury and I have discovered that i'm an expert when it comes to demolishing large bars of fruit and nut, I'm going to be the size of a bus come the summer.

Reaction score
J's either becoming very sentimental in his old age or just rather more bored than usual.. :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sentimental, yeah right. Actually it's because i'm an all round nice guy. didn't you realise? :)

Reaction score
Yeah happy b'day Ben,

looking forward to having a catch up with you in the summer on anothr one of your epic adventures :D

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks guys.

Stevie - Same here, there is one being organized for the 11th April, check out Cliosport, its under NW but its more of a NW/NE meet, not me organizing it this time but ill most likely be leading the way again so you can expect to be doing a route completely different to the one planned :wink: .

Ben.

Reaction score
BenG said:
Thanks guys.

Stevie - Same here, there is one being organized for the 11th April, check out Cliosport, its under NW but its more of a NW/NE meet, not me organizing it this time but ill most likely be leading the way again so you can expect to be doing a route completely different to the one planned :wink: .

Ben.

Hence the sat nav? Happy birthday , welcome to the 40's club :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Sentimental, yeah right. Actually it's because i'm an all round nice guy. didn't you realise? :)

That too ;)

- Sorry Ben - should have wished you a happy bday in an earlier post! :D

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks again guys. :D

Hence the sat nav? Happy birthday , welcome to the 40's club

My girlfriend got me the sat nav so I dont get everyone else lost on cliosport meets. Not that I need it my sense of direction is second to none :?: . and what do you mean 40's club, ill never be that old !