Anyone know anything about trophy 310 for sale up Scotland?

Reaction score
Just found a mint looking Clio trophy number 310 up Scotland for sale does anyone know anything about it? Advice needed please

Reaction score
See my comment on the cars ownership thread that you've also commented on.

My counsel, for what it's worth (zero), would be to spend more time reading very thoroughly through past posts to familiarise yourself with the Trophy, what to look for, what to walk away from etc. Doing that will be more productive for your knowledge than wasting time posting questions which have obvious answers.

When these cars get sold the owners usually post them on the forum if they're members. If not you can do all your own research via carefully using the forum. All you'll need is the cars number, which I'm sure any seller will provide. If they don't or can't, therein lies a warning to be very careful should you decide to look at it. If they do provide the number, and there is nothing in the owners register, then it's pretty likely there will be little information regarding the car in the forum.

Welcome along and good luck with your search.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Where about in Scotland is this ?

Do you have a link ?

Reaction score
Last edited:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Only around 40mins away from me and i have seen this for sale before about 2/3 weeks ago.

Its the same pictures that where on the piston heads website

Reaction score
Its the same pictures that where on the piston heads website

Different pictures to those in the original Gumtree ads. It was parked on a steep hill and it was very much winter in the background.

T12

Reaction score
I saw this car up for sale around a month ago when the original ad went up. Unfortunately it didn't stay at one, and the seller proceeded to post the same ad 5-6 times (within a few minutes of each other), changing the location to well known cities in Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow etc.). This put me off totally and seemed a little shady... but then again I don't know if I'd buy a £6000 car from a gumtree ad...

Reaction score
This put me off totally and seemed a little shady... but then again I don't know if I'd buy a £6000 car from a gumtree ad...

: ) to the first and double : ) to the second comment.

Reaction score
I know 310 has had a top end build on it due to a snapped cambelt.Also had quite a few dings down both sides and the rear bumper wasnt on right at one side the last time i seen it.

Reaction score
I know 310 has had a top end build on it due to a snapped cambelt.Also had quite a few dings down both sides and the rear bumper wasnt on right at one side the last time i seen it.

Nice work. If true the poor thing is a bit of a dog for £6,495. Track day special or drive to death potential at the right price perhaps.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and warning guys saves me travelling 5 hours to see it