Another Clio Trophy Wanted!! :(

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Miss my old Trophy and it's only been a matter of weeks lol. If anyone decides they want to sell their low milage (under 40k pref) good condition T. To someone who will look after it. Please drop me a PM and I have cash waiting.
Theae things get under your skin I think!
cheers,
Matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not a good situation to find yourself, you must be pretty gutted.

Reaction score
Lol, enjoying the space in e gargae at the moment tbh while we do the house up etc so in no immediate rush. There is one on PH with 30k on clock but when I spkke to guy today, he told me it isn't his, it's his bosses and he is in Malaysia......hmmmmm I'll keep my eyes open unless an R26R in lunar comes up first.:)

Reaction score
I have a budget of £8/10k - any really low sub 25k mileage Trophy owners want to part?
Cheers,
Matt.

Reaction score
The one in N. Yorkshire with 47,750 miles looks clean and straight. From the photos it looks completely standard. No build number given. They want £6,250.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...enaultsport-182-trophy-16v-------2005/4351970

Quote from ad:

Exceptional Renault Sport Clio Trophy 182.
Registered September 2005.
Low mileage, 47,750 miles.
MOT may 2016.
Totally Standard.
FSH. Last serviced May 2015, including:
full service, new cambelt, dampers rebuilt, new front discs and pads.
An excellent and unmolested example of this "iconic" hot hatch. I am the third, mature owner, and have had the car for five years. It has never been tracked or abused.

Reaction score
Contacted him - sold and deposit taken
same as the one that appeared with 35k on Monday evening..

reminds me of going to car boot sales, and seeing dealers jumping in to boots of people's car to get the best goods, cheapest and then sell them on for profit...

Reaction score
Ah, a pity. As always a question of right place, right time. I'm sure you'll find that Ming vase at the car boot in the end.

Did you happen to get the build number? If so it can be entered in the owners register if not already.

Reaction score
Hey Matt just arrived home from Greece to see this, the T is at home sleeping hope you find one soon be good to see you and your T at the ego triangle

Reaction score
I think those two last week were a tad undervalued for their mileage and lower owners. If they were as nice as the descriptions think they would have realised around £7000. My new one owes me not far short of that, but thinking 34k and 2 owners for now and with all the important maintenance completed that's fine on a car that's only going one way.

Re; car boot analogy, there's not been any meat on Clio 182 Trophy or 182 Cup Packs for full time dealers for years IMO. With margin VAT, enormous prep costs and price of warranties, consumer legislation for post sale faults etc. they just cannot be bought cheap enough to do them properly.

Reaction score
Back to wanted thread :) I have a budget of 7-10k for a top notch, low milage Trophy (30K or under).
If any owners would like to part please drop me a PM with some details.
It will be cherished :)
Cheers.

Reaction score
Still looking if anyone wants to sell a low mileage, well cared for one - I have budgeted 7-10k

cheers,
matt.