Reaction score
Why cant i view a trip... like say i wish to calculate how many miles i do on a journey... I cant :(

Someone said about you can view your Range (with amount of fuel left in car to how many miles you will get from it)

Oh an my Cruise Control. If i switch it off. It just stays with the word SET on the dash. It wont turn back to my odomoter reading

My service & Traction lights still on...

Reaction score
Take it to somewhere with a code reader.

Does the car rev and drive as it should?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bit confused here, Do you mean your trip computer button does not work?

When you switch Cruise Control off you have to press the trip computer button to return to your odometer display.

Ben

Reaction score
see when i start the car it displays oil ok... if i press it once i view my oil level and press it again i view odomoter.

after switchin off cc it still displays set and pressing the trip button i can get anything from it. wont take me back to odomoter reading.

Reaction score
As per my earlier response on your other thread on the same topic; I'd suspect an intermittant/ faulty switch...

Reaction score
Which button are you actually pressing. By you saying you press the button on starting it shows you the oil level and then the odo, I think you're pressing the wrong button. The button to scroll through the trip computer screens is at the end of the wiper stalk, have you tried pressing this ? If that's the one you're pressing and nothing is happening I'd have thought the most likely cause is just the switch.

Reaction score
#-o Ok, so im officially a plonker :lol:

I was pressing the trip button on the speedo itself, as tht is where it was in my last car...

so =D> thank you lads :D

Checked tyre pressures and fixed them and the serv & trac lights are off atm.. :D

---

Be easy on me, i was never a fan of clios until i bought this beauty