Advert pop ups.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure if its just me, but there seems to a lot of advert pop ups on the site of late....

I realise the site has to be paid for in some way, but these adds are getting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, intrusive.

Reaction score
Not sure if its just me, but there seems to a lot of advert pop ups on the site of late....

I realise the site has to be paid for in some way, but these adds are getting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, intrusive.

Yes, they are terrible - just like Cliosport.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I am a paid member on Cliosport, not that I use it much nowadays, but never realised that it was thing on here.??

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ive been on here for a good 7 or so years and never knew you could be a paid up member. Ive had a quick look round the site and cant find the link to become a member, can somebody point me in the right direction....
Even though i dont now have a trophy...

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Click on the Shop Tab Dave at the top of the page - then scroll down to the bottom till you find the Membership link below the Key Rings - You will also get some free goodies too for signing up ;) and no more pop up's.

1711453558216.png

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Erm, weird this. I do not get the adverts if I view on my iPad whether signed in or not, though I do on my iPhone???? ( though I do not sign in)
I am also not a member as I do not have the red banner under my name, although I did make a contribution to the site a few years ago before the paid membership.

Btw. Not complaining.