Reaction score
Hi Nik

First and foremost - thanks for providing a great site for us Trophy owners to dicuss all aspects of the car and offer friendly advice. I for one have learned more from other members over the past few months that I could ever have hoped to find out on my own.

Other than additional content in the main website (which I know you are working on) the only area that I can see that needs tweaking is the way that some of the forum threads go wildly off-topic and then often turn into a slagging match.

Would you consider tweaking the user permissions in the forum so that the person who starts a thread can delete posts from within that thread and then close it when its come to a natural end ? Obviously we should not be able to edit other posts within the thread.

This simple change could resolve the recent problems with an otherwise brilliant resource - and save you loads of administrating time for you to spend on the addtional content you are working on.

Just a suggestion, but it works well on other forums that I use regularly.

DH

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers DieHard, thanks for the comments.

It sounds a good idea and one that could work. I'm not sure how easy it will be to implement, but i'll certainly have a look into shortly.