I've been wanting to get the car finally finished off for a while. The only thing I had left to sort was the engine bay. The inner wing fuse box had annoyed me from day 1 having a broken locking clip. Also the plenum, fuel rail guard and the engine mount any alloy block on the drivers side needed tidying. After a trip to my local vapour blasting guy and a couple of nights in the garage with various wire brushes, rotary brushes, assorted sprays, wrinkle finish hycote and various cleaners I have got the engine bay to where I'm happy with it. The fuse box was a bit of a shuffling job that is about impossible without removing the battery. While things were out I also treated it to a new expansion bottle. I took a quick shot, just waiting now for the engine top wrinkle finish to wrinkle, it took 2 days on the Cup!