Reaction score
Well seeing as the weather was to nice just to sit in me and a mate decided to test out my recently recon'd dampers thanks to BG Motorsport, by doing the ButterTubs pass and then heading to Ribble Head Viaduct, Thwaite, Haws then Ingelton and back home. It was a fantasic drive out and the Trophy lived up to its name! my mate who used to have a 306 rallye, a 172 cup and now has a 205 GTI! was very impressed how you chucked it into the corners and it just went! didn't take any photo's :( as neither of us had a camera on us....but one day nxt week we'll be back out again..but in a F reg 205GTI :D

Definatly worth a drive out! also routes can be seen in the new Performance Car.

Rich

Reaction score
My mate is looking to make his slightly faster and handle better - have you got any info on what is best to do? doesn't want to spend £££££'s on mods. just perform better :)

Reaction score
A perfect spec 205 GTi with the lowest miles i've seen for roughly 20yrs. Had quite a few owners so very surprised to see the condition A1 with only 25000 mls. Generally as the number of owners builds up so does the mileage and hence the condition deteriorates. The most sought after white, non sunroof model with the phase 1.5 interior - so it has the more desireable later dash with the earlier seat trim. Perfect. If only i had room to garage it as well as my current car i'd try and do a deal myself. It's wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2953561.htm

If only Peugeot still produced cars like this now instead of the boring city cars that it does today. Even the bread and butter model 205s had joie de vive.

Reaction score
I dont have the chance to take mine out on a spirited drive too often. When I do though it never fails to impress!!