Reaction score
CAN THIS BE ACCURATE I HAVE A 182 FULL FAT AND HAVE A 0-60 TIMER AND PULLED OFF A 6.47SEC 0-60

AND WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF MY FOG LAMP CONVERSION

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,225
Reaction score
Perfectly feasible. The Trophy can hit 60 in 6.5. Maybe you've got helium in your tyres. Or maybe your engine has loosened up a bit, the factory claims are very conservative, Renaults states 6.9s for the Trophy!

Reaction score
thing is i have a k&n panel, forced induction, an tesco super unleaded. 98ron

Reaction score
Oh, that explains what the shiney silver tube is in your fog light mount, that'll be the cold air feed for the IK. That Tesco 98 RON is pretty good, but I don't find much improvement over BP Ultimate. Although I have just put Optimax in and it must be a good batch because it's really pulling hard since the fill-up.

Mounting the cold air feed properly makes all the difference with a 57i, I fitted one to my GTi and only had minor gains(other than the terrific noise) until I installed the feed with the inlet just below the headlight, you could really feel the ram air effect. Not so sure they're as effective with the newer engines, due to the fuel air mix being so precisely controlled, I've heard you need a re-map if you don't want a lean mix. All speculation though, it's obviously worked for you.

182's look mean in black, when I was looking at Cup's I was going to go for a black one with Anthracite wheels.

Day

Reaction score
What 0-60 timer is that?

Mike Mardlin had one that was a miles out of calibration.

Reaction score
its not a 57i just a normal panel filter from k&n, 57i dont work. too much hot air