MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Well its only been 5 months but in these 5 months RUK have now informed me that RenaultSport in france have a container full of Trophy / RS parts that they knew nothing about hence why its taken 5 months to get one decal.

Well today i got a phone call to go and collect my decals FOC cause of the length of time i had to wait.

Im lead to believe that the font is unknown and the colour is a very very difficult one to match so you will never get it 100% correct.
I have no idea what the price is as i got them FOC but from what RUK told me even the Renault Sport production manager knew nothing about these and that there was no such thing.

5 months down the line i have been told by RUK that these where found in a container in the Renault Sport factory along with other bits and bobs that no one knew about. The guy im dealing with at RUK now has an english speaking manager from Renault sport in france as a contact.

TrophyDecal03.gif

TrophyDecal02.gif

TrophyDecal01.gif

Reaction score
Does that mean there will be more sets available? Could do with a set of these as mine are looking fairly tired!

SoS

Reaction score
Would it be an idea to try to get a signmaker or similar to replicate them from the originals? I guess there would not be a huge demand but it would be good for the future if stickers could be re-made.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Are these still available ?

Through me yeah.

Im going to price up a full set (2 stickers) including the VAT for Hoolio and then get them posted out to him.
These might be around the £50/60 mark for both stickers.

Reaction score
Marc if you could PM me a price as I'd be very interested in a set if you can get me one.