Reaction score
I've now got to sell my Trophy. It's been fun but time to move on! I'll get some photos done but for the moment you'll have to believe me when I say it's red, shiny and has a mainly black interior.
It's 55 reg (Oct 05) done just under 11,500 miles and will be sold with its 12,000 mile service. I am the only owner from new and cannot qualify as a boy racer (wrong side of 50!). The car has been driven enthusiastically when conditions allowed but never thrashed. Its not been trackdayed, rallied or raced and has been well cared for. It had an extra oil change just after it was run in at 6000 miles (receipt available). It's unmodified, not been crashed or damaged. It's been totally reliable (apart from the usual alarm problem which the dealer quickly sorted out). I'm selling because I need a 4 door car for my new job - I would otherwise have kept it till I got my bus pass.
Price is £11,250
I haven't advertised it anywhere else yet (will get photos done at weekend) so if you're interested email me (geofdhall@aol.com) or post here.
Geoff

Reaction score
An estate agent???!!!! If I was I'd be in a new Mini, not a Trophy.

Reaction score
Oi! [-X

Watch your mouth!!!

Im an Estate Agent and i drive a bloody Trophy. You wouldnt see me anywhere near a mini!

(trophysmall)