Reaction score
Given that I have ordered a Clio 200 my Trophy is for sale (I'd love to keep it though). The following has been done to the car:

Sachs refurbed

Cam belt, aux belt and water pump replaced

Mintex 1144 pads (front), Brembo Max Grove discs (front) and braided hoses all round

Miltek exhaust system with de cat pipe (I have the Cat also)

62,000 miles approx (well just under) - average per year for its age.

Full service history, MOT until October 15th and Tax until November

The steering wheel thumb grips are peeling, but this to be expected of this car.

I will sell it to anyone on here (or through here) for £6200 o.v.n.o.

Yes the steering wheel is on its way out, but given all the major work has been done that price is a bargain.

PM if of interest. I am based in Walsall.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Sorry, yes I will tomorrow if that's okay. But definitely will.

Reaction score
mikeyboy73 said:
Rexina 182 - whereabouts RU matey??

I'm in Aldridge, Walsall JCT 10 of the M6 and not far from the A38.

I work in Birmingham on Broad St if you wanted to view the car during the working week.

Thank you for your interest.

Reaction score
I have submitted a picture of the service history documents etc...

Reaction score
Bump

I am dropping the price to £5,900 and no lower. Basically the car owes £5,900 on finance, so I cannot really accept any less. And given all the work that's been done that's a bargain.

Part of me hates dropping the price because it devalues the car in so far as Trophys should sell at a premium and I that price it isn't.

But it needs to be gone.

Rex

Reaction score
This is booked in for it's 60k service tomorrow. It will have the sparks changed as well as having the tyres rotated so it will have 4mm on the back (loads) and 7mm the front (more than enough).

So if you, or anyone you know, want a Trophy that is fully serviced, with all belts and Sachs done (with receipts) for £5,900 then #465 is the Trophy for you.

p.s. FY55 has done just over 63k now, but it was serviced last at 53k, but I want it serviced before it's sold.

Reaction score
Service done and the front brakes have been replaced.

Bump

:D