Reaction score
Right ive decided to sell my Trophy and want a R27.
Full history and will have 12 months mot

Good bits:

In January i decided that the dampers could do with a refurb, but i got a good deal on a brand new set from West Renault.

So now having new dampers i decided to get new springs and rear dampers. A call to Mark Fish motorsport and bought a set of there springs.

So the car new suspension all round and done about 1.5k miles
smiley14.gif

Work done by Birchdown in Malpas.

NewImage.jpg

It has a Whiteline anti-roll bar fitted.

It has Brembo HC disk and DS Ferodo 2500 pads. I also got the brake lines changes to steel braided ones and replaced the fluid.

Ive just fitted a ITG Maxogon induction kit.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_prod...d=1361&appid=2

It also has a Sabelt steering wheel fitted but will be sold with the standard one.

Now the better bits>

In June i took my car down to Fred in Birmingham to get the belts changed and a service, i also decided to get GT race cams fitted
smiley14.gif

The next day i had trip to RS tuning in Leeds to get it mapped and got 185bhp and well happy
smiley2.gif

So the car drives pretty good.

It has a 192 Scorpion exhaust and gives a nice sound.

IMG_1171.jpg

Now a couple of bad bits.

An old lady opened her door next to me and put a little ding on the rear panel, ive had the dent man have a look and he couldnt sort it and advised to get it painted which i was not happy about doing so ive just left it.

Front bumper has a few chips as its a 7 year old car. But im in the middle of trying to buy a new Trophy bumper of another member on CS.

So i have a nice Trophy which has had all the major jobs doing and a few tasteful upgrades add mods.

As ive said i would mind a deal on a R27 plus cash but i value my car around £4.7 with having all the work done on it. If you need anymore pics give us a shout.

Its not advertised anywhere else as if it dont sell or swap done i will be keeping it as deep down i really like the car

Reaction score
Great spec, good luck with the sale.

If you do look to split, keep me in mind for the cams and the ARB.

Reaction score
Ive decided to keep it cos ive just bought a Quaife diff :up:

Need to get it fitted now