#449 moves on!

Reaction score
I picked this one up off Chris (cestarby) on here. Lovely car on which he's spent a fortune since buying it earlier in the year.

Its in amazing condition for a 10 year old car and with a few little cosmetic efforts it will be perfect. Chris started a progress thread on here so I'm not going to go over what he's already done to it. My contributions will be an OE front splitter (if I can find one!) and a new rear seat back as the one that's in has some fraying on it. Oh and also the wiper switch mod!

I will take a few more in due course. I'm adding it to my AG200 so it will be interesting to compare the 2.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Reaction score
Lucky bugger, two great cars!

As for the splitter, unless you want to pay a fortune (£150-£200ish) for a genuine one, you could go for the Skoda Fabia splitter. Order online from Skoda for about £20. Renault still sell the OE ones I believe - part number on here somewhere if you search.

Reaction score
Congratulations on a great purchase. I have to say I do like the 200 in the green :cool: :up: Enjoy both.

The oem splitter is crazy money but the carbon one is cheaper.

Reaction score
It's got one of the K tec carbon ones on at the moment. I will see how goes and look out for one. I thought the standard one was like the rubberised one on my 200 but I gather it's more solid and easily damaged. I don't know about the skoda one yet.

Reaction score
The exhaust is a puzzle, I've spoken to Nigel (SOS) the owner before Chris and he thought it might be a janspeed. I'm going to take a couple of photos and post it on here as a quiz question !

Welcome, what exhaust is that?

Reaction score
Thanks Chris. I've had the 200 for 4 years now so hoping the Trophy will be keeping it company for some time to come.