338 Project for sale!

Reaction score
Hi all

I really don't want to do this but left with no choice. I bought 338 last September, 1 owner car, lowish miles 73,456 when bought, all from an independant dealer locally.

drove her about 100 miles or so then SORNd and stripped for cleaning and renewing parts which were worn, faded etc aim to put her back as she was when she left the factory and keep for the foreseeable future with another RS model I own.

However life sometimes kicks in the gonads! I no longer have time for this project and the money in her will serve better in my bank account to be honest.

If you are interested to taking this on then let's talk! She is still SORN, currently on axle stands and devoid of any plastics!

Drop me a PM and we can take it from there,

Cheers
Dawsey

Reaction score
Can you put more info up, images to the extent of the lack of plastics? what stuff is with the car / missing.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Kingpin, if you click on the op's profile and then click on messages the 4th post down has a couple of pictures on it that show the extent of the "refurb" . Basically front and rear bumpers removed, cills removed, headlights removed and bullets and other side trims removed. It will certainly have to be trailered away by the look of it. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Kingpin, if you click on the op's profile and then click on messages the 4th post down has a couple of pictures on it that show the extent of the "refurb" . Basically front and rear bumpers removed, cills removed, headlights removed and bullets and other side trims removed. It will certainly have to be trailered away by the look of it. Hope this helps.

Yeah about 2 secs after posting did a search for it. shame he's had to change plans - basis of a good car.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm trying to talk to him about it but communication from him is proving a little difficult.