330 needs a new home

Reaction score
After 5 years of happy partnership it is time to find 330 a new home. The T has done only 20k with me and 47k in all, much loved and usefully modified to improve power and stopping, and of course the sachs have been refurbished and all belts have been done.

The car has been amazing on track - and just loves Spa, I have a set of 17 inch anthracite Turinis with Toyo 888s for the track that help it frequently embarrass cars that should be much faster, but rarely are.

I have decided to move on to a Megane 250/265/Trophy

I am sad to be disloyal to the little Trophy and move on but it has to be done and I will consider all offers.......

Reaction score
Can you tell me whether the dephaser was done at the same time as the belts? Do you have a ball park figure of what you would like to get for the car?

Reaction score
Lucky enough to stumble across the car at Renault Maidstone. Very happy so far. Anyone's thoughts or views on it's history etc would be appreciated. Xuthos any info you are prepared to share with my about it's prior life would be hugely appreciated. Looking too keep hold of such a classic for many years so such trying to build up the most complete picture possible. Hugely impressed so far. George