#321 Trophy For Sale.

Reaction score
#321 Trophy For Sale. £4000

Bought this from a friend last year who wanted a quick sale and he'd owned for 3 years, been Sorned for winter and have been in the process of doing a few little jobs before either taxing it or selling it. It has upset me today hence the reason for this thread, there's a slight dephaser rattle starting when it's upto temperature, literally heard it for the first time today after spending a small fortune getting everything up to scratch so I've fell out with it today. I've decided to put it up for a limited time at a reduced price only on here/cliosport and they're respective Facebook groups and if it's still for sale in a few weeks then I'll probably do the dephaser and reconsider whether I sell (for more money obviously) or keep it. I do have race cars coming out of my ears currently, inc 2 in bits and a van that needs attention so I've got plenty on my plate!

Some details about the car. 108k miles with stacks of service history, old mots and masses of receipts. Full book/wallet pack, 2 keys all the usual bits. Worst thing is it had the belts done 7-8k miles ago and I was told the dephaser was changed too hence why I'm a bit upset. Shocks refurbed at BG motorsport approx 3 years ago.
Lots of money spent recently including new rear Sachs shocks, new genuine alternator and aux belt kit, new battery, brand new cat back scorpion RS192 exhaust system, new gear knob insert.
Just serviced with engine oil and filter (genuine), gearbox oil and spark plugs (genuine). Had the front end tidied up
As well with new headlights, new splitter and the bumper and bonnet painted. Interior and exterior all clean and tidy, couple of minor dents that I haven't had my dent guy sort but nothing horrendous. Steering wheel has the usual issues, one worn thumb grip and some melting. I did have a brand new wheel oe wheel on order from a supplier on cliosport but after waiting 4 weeks for it to turn up I was refunded instead so is still wearing it's old wheel, i do have a spare of the buyer wants to have it retrimmed by snappy or whoever. Wheels are tidy with no curb marks and had good Eagle F1 tyres all round.
Pretty much standard car except for the usual improvements.
-Cooksport Springs
-Eibach camber bolts
-K&N replacement element for standard air box
-Scorpion Rs192 stainless steel cat back exhaust system
-Auxillary input for standard head unit.

Probably stuff that I've missed but please ask me anything, happy to chat to genuine enthusiasts at length, had loads of R-Sports over the years.
Russ
£4000 for limited time only.
Tune_R_Motorsport@hotmail.com
d5c6e6dfcdf5c0f36500bab3d96a77c8.jpg
d3a83a31c38a90cb9c76d3604ec189ae.jpg
90d61e8d9d30e1c703bcc090595823c8.jpg
8d8ede96e1ebaf93f84545f99fc07bbe.jpg
2fdfb64b7e7c5f4dd3915b94caa4f204.jpg
09eedb8364def66cee36967079170b13.jpg
5de581ee47ace01a2f4238e7159f2a4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: