Reaction score
05/55 car, so still in warranty.

Everything that came with a new car is included, 2 Keys - now with personalised carbon fibre keyrings!, Tyre inflators, locking wheel bolts etc.

The interior and engine are completely standard.

Suspension and brakes uprated by Mark Fish Motorsport.
Suspension by way of Mark Fish spring changes which make the car very slightly lower and geometry setup including the much talked about extra camber at the front by way of camber bolts, braided brake hoses all round, DS2500 pads (with less than 1,000 miles of use) and upgraded brake fluid.

It's also been serviced by Mark Fish Motorsport too.

Only ever run on Optimax or Vpower, and although I bought it with a view to using it on track (hence the mods) it's never ever been tracked (either by me or the previous owner)

The things you should know.
One alloy is marked, and it's due a second service, but has done about 3,000 miles since the last one, and has all the brake fluid changed already so that will be a cheap service.

It currently has no front splitter fitted (was broken when I bought it) although I do have a brand new, genuine Renault one -still in the wrapping- to supply with the car, but you would have to fit it if you wanted it on.

My personalised plate has to be removed before sale.

Don't think anyone has ever sat in the rear, everything on it works perfectly, no expense is ever spared on it (hence the suspension and brake work), it drives brilliantly and apart from the very honest faults mentioned it's perfect.

The original springs are included in the sale in case anyone wants to put it back to standard (or sell them on Cliosport)

I am the second owner, and it's never given a moments trouble, it just doesn't have enough doors for an expanding family.

Reaction score
Hope it sells easily - Can't believe that in a year I haven't bumped into you despite living nearby.

Reaction score
Cue: Golf GTi 5 door, good but not as focussed as the Trophy thou!

(5 door bit is what clinches it obviously)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
have toyed with the idea of getting something a bit more family oriented, already have a 5 door leon but have been looking at 530D touring beemers.... some good examples out there at the mo.

Reaction score
Got the Golf now, have to admit it's pretty good!
Has literally everything from the options list except Privacy Glass, the guy who bought it new went beserk with the options list.

In case any was wondering the DSG box is excellent!

Btw the Trophy is off to Steve at Allvehicles soon, so expect his usual exemplarary level of prepration and service if you have any interest.

Reaction score
Now with Steve at allvehicles, and here's what he said about it..........

"This car has upgraded springs and suspension settings by Mark Fish Motorsport. These subtle modifications lower the car slightly and add extra camber to the front. As a consequence this is the best handling Clio Trophy I have driven, and that's over fifty different cars."

If you are in the market for one, go take a look.

http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/usedcar.htm

I'm not even selling it now but just wanted to highlight just how good the changes make the car handle.

Should have bought it from me when it was cheaper!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Do you mean Mark excellent work but pretty pricey Fish?

Bit of a flip answer especially as he is doing me a quote, you will need to call him.

Reaction score
Advertised at the same price £10495, to include two new Exaltos and refurbished NSF alloy. Splitter now fitted. Factory springs can stay with car so could be put back to standard.

There is no credit crunch here, competitive finance available subject to usual terms.

Lovely condition low mileage Trophy that puts an even bigger smile on your face :)

Reaction score
chris #418 said:
Is the mark fish suspension upgrade expensive?

The 12000m service, suspension adjustments, supply and fit uprated M Fish springs, braided hoses, DOT 5.1 fluid, and DS2500 pads cost £880 incl VAT - so if you estimate that the service was say £180 that's about £700 for the brake, spring and set up mods. Very worthwhile! (Brembo HC front discs wouldn't add much to that.)

The car is advertised at £10495 with all this work completed and splitter now fitted. Given a bigger bank account or no need to sell these on I'd keep this one for myself :)