Reaction score
Hi guys time as come to sell my much loved clio Trophy only reason for sale is iv just brought my first house and could do with the extra money.

Clio trophy 309/500
Very clean example
Will come with fresh 12 month m.o.t for peace of mind.

Very clean condition inside and out with a bit of melting on the steering wheel (common fault) apart from that theres no marks in the interior or exterior like dents or dinks or major sratches just a few stone chips on the front end as expected and one mark off a stone chip on the bonnet and small dent where someone has pushed on the bonnet to shut it but nothing bad hardley noticeable.
All four wheels are in mint condition with no kurb marks plus one spare original alloy wheel what will be sold with the car and these arnt cheap wheels to buy.

All belts done and stamped in book with full service history and all handbooks and spare key plus recently serviced.
Loads of recipts.

All dampers checked and cleaned recently for leaks - corrosion and they are in great condition still very solid with no bounce and i do the bounce test every couple of week and there still solid iv not had them refurbed in my ownership as there in great condition so no point on me spending approx £500 to get them refurbed when theres no signs of leaks or any bounce in the shocks plus any inspection welcome on view.

Since owning the car iv made some slight changes to improve how the car handles and brakes and performes with no silly mods and without changing the standard apperance of the vehicle.
Mods-
Full janspeed catback exhaust system sounds very nice not boomey. Decat pipe avalible can be sold with the car.
Matched inlets and custom remap.
k&n panel filter.
Whiteline rear arb best mod i brought improved the handling so much.
Padgid front discs and Ferodo Ds2500 front pads with goodridge braided hoses all round with standard discs and pads on the rear.
Mitchelin Exaltos fitted allround with plenty of tread i payed £106 each for these as i didnt want change the original tyres.

I clean the car at least twice a week and polised with Autoglym resien polish, ill be very sad see it go as its been my pride and joy and never let me down once, id just like it go to a good home and be looked after like iv looked after it because these cars are getting rare and will soon be a future classic.

The number plater on the car reads LX55URY and is full hpi clear but you can check urselfs and it isnt a private plate and its been valued at £900 by DVLA as it almost reads Luxury

First to see will buy, Great example has to be seen to be appreciated
£5200
No timewasters.

Any inspection welcome

Iv proberly missed a few things out but if anymore info needed please ask by either ringing or txing me on 07725261483 or pm me. Cheers Eddie

Reaction score
Wish I could've bought it back :( in the market for a 182 but not a big enough budget for a trophy