Reaction score
No 147 is for sale on ebay with furry steering wheel and missing fog lights, exhaust looks misaligned, and the engine has been replaced?? dented roof panel, other wise perfect.

Reaction score
No 147 is for sale on ebay with furry steering wheel and missing fog lights, exhaust looks misaligned, and the engine has been replaced?? dented roof panel, other wise perfect.

Oh dear jjames I must apologise for having such a shit car!!...people like you make me laugh I can't wait till you put your car up for sale!

btw...if you were clued up you would know this is a good trophy, please feel free to search trophy 147 or the previous owner jamest87 on cliosport forum.

Reaction score
Ignore the troll. Its an awesome trophy - i know james looked after it very well.

Reaction score
Sorry, I was only relaying the Advert details, don't shoot the messenger.
Really??
I've re-read my advert and never use the word 'perfect', I've clearly stated why the fog lights are removed, a brand new steering wheel from wests renault was fitted due to the thumb grip being knackered on the original one, and I've gone into great depth on why the engine was replaced.
Apologies if I have mislead anyone :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Really??
I've re-read my advert and never use the word 'perfect', I've clearly stated why the fog lights are removed, a brand new steering wheel from wests renault was fitted due to the thumb grip being knackered on the original one, and I've gone into great depth on why the engine was replaced.
Apologies if I have mislead anyone :rolleyes:

The apologies are all mine, it is perfect apart from the few details highlighted, when i had the kids, i brought the Phil and teds push chair, it fits the Clio perfect. Sorry again.