Reaction score
People do seem to be asking more for them recently! Let's hope it continues and that they sell close to the asking prices.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Isnt the seller,, josh files a clio cup racing driver.? The name rings a bell...

Reaction score
Its one thing advertising it for £7k, its quite a different thing selling it for £7k

Reaction score
The seller has 9 cars for sale on ebay in total, so appears to be a dealer. However he does describe it as his own car.

Reaction score
i wanna know where this company has been hiding, as they seem to be the only company in the midlands that knows their way around a clio

Reaction score
Not sure where they are but team pyro cant be hard to find run a lot of the clio cup cars on the btcc championship

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As the other poster said it's only worth what someone will pay for it. I saw an absolute mint one go for circa £5k near me not long ago and for me the realistic price for a very good one is £5k to £5.5k

Reaction score
I was offered £8k for mine not long ago. He was biting my arm off for it! 27k miles and mint throughout. Not looking to sell though.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The one in the Ebay add is not standard :p

The back window has been replaced as the"Renault Elf" sticker is gone.

To get these off in one is a nightmare and after a year if trying to get one i have failed in everyway

Reaction score
Spoke to Josh about his car. Very nice guy. Car sounds mint, completely rebuilt (he is very picky not due to abuse) by his mechanic who owned it previously. I would be looking to buy but not the right time for me financially. Good cars must be getting rare and this car wants for nothing. Ready to drive and enjoy - exactly what I would be looking for.

Hope it finds a good home.