1 owner 57k FS on FB site

Reaction score
I reckon he's well underpriced on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
alright guys im new to the forum after selling my 200 ive just sent a request to join this page to comment, any chance one of you could accept me to it ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
alright guys im new to the forum after selling my 200 ive just sent a request to join this page to comment, any chance one of you could accept me to it ?

Not sure what you mean, you're already on it

Reaction score
im not a member on the face book page buddy if you could comment onit for ive sent the owner a message

Reaction score
Don't know if I'm being thick. I can't find any post on the trophy Facebook site or join requests.

Reaction score
Sent it a while ago ive just canceld it at and re sent it

Reaction score
Hi there guys i thought i would update you all ive just heard from the owner and it sold today but im pleased for whoever bought its one of the best ones ive seen for sale in a while

Reaction score
It would sell easily at that price, he was a grand behind what it should have been but as long as he was happy.

Reaction score
I've just been looking at this car on Pistonheads, its now up for £9400 with the plate, it appears to need its cambelt doing from the advert though?

Says it was done at 30k miles which will have been around 2010/11.

Heres the ad:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...done--recaros--1-owner--over-4k-spent/6634431

I've just viewed no. 246 at DTM which is a nice car for 102k but has a few niggling issues so decided to walk away and have a think as its recently had money spent and needs more to make it really good IMO!

Reaction score
The belts thing doesn't feel right - either it's a typo in the ad or there's something pretty wrong.

Why we're the belts done at 30,000 miles but there's no stamp in the book at that mileage?

If they were done at 30k then you're right to assume that was 2010/11, in which case they are overdue. If that is the case I'd want them done for the £8.5k advertised price on PH.

Personally I think it seems a bit rich. Does 1 owner really command that much of a premium on an 11+ year old car? I'm just not sure I'd be put off buying a car that had changed hands every two years and been maintained well by enthusiasts.

Time will tell

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does 1 owner really command that much of a premium on an 11+ year old car? I'm just not sure I'd be put off buying a car that had changed hands every two years and been maintained well by enthusiasts.

Time will tell

It seems a fine balance - I've had my "1 previous owner from new" Trophy for about 10 months and had to fork out quite a bit to put mechanical things right despite a full service history with no expense spared (£400+ to repair the original exhaust paid by the original owner!). All proper Renault parts, but mis-matched springs, wrong dampers etc which isn't a big surprise as I struggled to get a dealer to send me the right parts too. On the flip side too many owners is a worry as you suspect each finds something they're not happy with and/or can't afford to put right and then they sell on again. But a new owner every few years is quite typical - the longest I've owned any car is 2 years 2 months (and counting...)

Ant

Reaction score
Looks a nice car but at £9400 with the plate its a little rich for me, the garage has picked it up for 7k and are looking to make 2k+ on it quickly which is fair enough but they should at least get the belts done that appear overdue!