Reaction score
Ha, its red and from a distance, without my glasses it can pass for one. Better than the "Trophy" model i bought from renault.

Reaction score
a) Maybe we could write to Tamiya and see if they would manufacture a proper kit. I think it would sell off the shelves.

b) Re: painting one another colour. I used to take all mine apart as a kid and paint them different colours. I'm not sure what that makes me??? LMAO.

Reaction score
RIGHT UPDATE

We may have a little issue, I have PM Jeremy to confirm what issues we may have with the copyright laws for theT Trophy. He has said that it will casue problems but he is putting me in contact with one of the guys that deals with all aspects.

Will keep you informed.

Steve :(

Reaction score
PM sent Steve - this is a great idea, nice one for looking into it! :D

Reaction score
Cheers for all the feedback,

Jeremy has passed the details over for the person I need to speak to regarding the copyright issue regarding the branding of the Clio and Trophy.

I will be sending an email over to him today.

The more people we can get who want one of the cars the better the chance we have of being able to persaude Renault UK to do a ltd number of them.

As said previously I will keep you fully updated on any changes.

Steve

Lee

Reaction score
I'll have one if you can get it sorted. Maybe 2.

While you are at it I want a replica numbered plaque with 007 on the base that the car is on too. :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
artdealer said:
a) Maybe we could write to Tamiya and see if they would manufacture a proper kit. I think it would sell off the shelves.

I'd love a Tamiya kit of one, they do a radio controlled swift, why not a trophy that would be fun.

Reaction score
Lee

I have emailed one of the guys that deals with the models at Renault, I have asked him if there is a possibility of having a limited number made up with a plaque on the base.

We will have to see :lol: