056 and 066 out for some winter fun

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Echo Ed above. Great to see and giving me the itch for a Bowland blast.
It gave me the same thought Craig, great to see the cars out having fun, made me want to get #407 out for a blast. But then it also reminded me of the jobs (and expense) which it needs before I can do that properly this year.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It gave me the same thought Craig, great to see the cars out having fun, made me want to get #407 out for a blast. But then it also reminded me of the jobs (and expense) which it needs before I can do that properly this year.

Yes like get that front Splitter on Ed - HaHa 🚗 (y)

Harry 66

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
ive decided to commit myself to doing some under body work when the weather warms up. Thinking of doing the dinatrol treatment/underseal, will be a few weekends of graft but will hopefully pay off and keep 066 mint for many years to come.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
ive decided to commit myself to doing some under body work when the weather warms up. Thinking of doing the dinatrol treatment/underseal, will be a few weekends of graft but will hopefully pay off and keep 066 mint for many years to come.
Some of the Bilt Hamber range of products are very good for this kind of thing in my experience, with our 1965 Mini Cooper to look after it's something which I regularly need to indulge in. 😀(y)

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
My Trophy,RB and BG before all got the Lanoguard treatment.
Very impressive and also its translucent so doesn’t look like you have covered the underside of the car in black tar to hide a multitude of rust.

Reaction score
My Trophy,RB and BG before all got the Lanoguard treatment.
Very impressive and also its translucent so doesn’t look like you have covered the underside of the car in black tar to hide a multitude of rust.

I believe it is based on the oils that they can extract from sheep's wool.

I got it on my Cooper, so hopefully it does the job and for once, defies
the inevitable chances of it falling to bits with rust.

Harry 66

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Andy yours looks fantastic with the original look - I went with the same look in my front wheel arches as underneath - however I left the rear original as it’s blown in black from the factory - just de-tarred them.

Lacquered over the Gravitex however I’m not sure what product it was - then fully wax oiled in every hole available.

IMG_2314.jpegIMG_1382.jpeg

Reaction score
Damn Nick, you must have a road sweeper going down the road in front of you ;)😂

With the state of the roads around me lately, with all the slurry being put out, it wouldn't
last two minutes before it would get destroyed!!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Damn Nick, you must have a road sweeper going down the road in front of you ;)😂

With the state of the roads around me lately, with all the slurry being put out, it wouldn't
last two minutes before it would get destroyed!!
Francis... You're going to be giving Nick nightmares making him think about Number 063 and slurry covered lanes! :ROFLMAO: