Reaction score
With great regret I have decided to sell my 182, I've owned this car for just under 2 years and am its second owner (first was the parts manager at JayBee Renault in Banbury)
Its first Mot was about a month ago and it failed on a 1mm split in a cv joint and a worn ball joint, both of which I have obviously had sorted. Taxed until 04/09.
Mileage is 34000, with the 12K service at JayBee, 24k at Angelworks inc matched inlet manifold. Oil and filter changed(for genuine Renault items) at 30k.
The car has both cup packs fitted.
Fronts brake pads are DS2500's with 3/4 life left, disks are Brembo High Carbon, rears standard and braided lines all round. Brake fluid completely changed to Dot 5.1 approx 500 miles ago.
The car currently sits on Eibach Sportlines but I still have the original springs and can change them back if required.
All tyres are Michelin Pilot Exalto (specifically designed alongside the car) fronts have approx 6mm, rears have done about 1000 miles. Wheels are unmarked Speedline Turini's (as fitted to the Clio Trophy) brought new from Renault
Interior is immaculate, exterior has been recently machine polished and I have to say is about as good as it gets. This car has been lovingly cared for and is an excellent example.
Asking price:
£6999 ovno
Tel: 07877493582
Thanks for looking
Tom
IMG_1249.jpg
IMG_1251.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1095.jpg

Reaction score
Its a bit slow....
I realise market conditions aren't great but I've had no interest whatsoever. Don't really want to lower the price much more, so I'd appreciate any advice.
Should I remove the Eibach springs and not mention the brake upgrade / inlet match, selling the car as 100% standard?