Reaction score
Hello all.

I am a private buyer and missed out on a new Trophy at the time for one reason or another.

I have cash waiting and whilst it may be less than some owners are expecting, can promise an easy, no hassle sale, with immediate payment.

I am based in Essex and have £6500 in CASH ready and waiting to spend. I would consider a high mileage or recorded example but it would have to be considerably cheaper.

I am a mature owner and it will be cherished.

Please feel free to email me details of your car.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your choice of car but, i may be wrong it's rare :) , i think you'll need to add at least another £1k to that little pile to get the one i think you want.

S4M

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate

as people have said you are looking at another 1k really and then you can start talking to All Veichles who i belive have a car with high miles for 7.5 k

Sam

Reaction score
I am currently negotiating with a Renault dealer on a car with less than 30,000 miles. I offered £7k cash, he said it needs to be nearer £8k. That will have 12 months warranty and 6 months tax. I reckon around £7.5 will tie up the deal. I was offered a brand new one for around £10.5 at the time, should have bought that!

Reaction score
I would accept a near offer on this car. Whilst it has covered more than 30000 miles, it has a great deal of added value with 12m Motorplan Warranty (£150) new Michelin Pilot tyres (£400), refurbed alloys (£150), unmarked bonnet (£150), new MOT (£50), serviced (£150), new lower ball joints (£150), which if nett the value of that out makes the car valued at just £6200 before prep. A bargain one owner Trophy with FSH. Clearly these cannot be purchased cheap enough to recondition to this standard, because who would sell their Trophy for less than £6000 whatever the mileage, and I doubt it would look like this!

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5989

Another car supplied by the Clio Trophy Registered Charity!

Reaction score
I have a trophy for sale but ur gonna need £7500 + for 27,000 mile and good condition trophy.

Reaction score
Trophy are still sitting at cheapest 7k for a high milage.
As long as no one goes below this we will be ablr to keep our cars at a decent sale price.
NOT THAT IM EVER SELLING!

Reaction score
smather77 said:
I have a trophy for sale but ur gonna need £7500 + for 27,000 mile and good condition trophy.

This is a good price to pay for a sensible mileage Trophy. A tad cheaper and you could buy a Motorplan Warranty for £150 too.

They move around in the trade for what you want to pay, but odds on there will be up to £500 recon spend to retail one.

Reaction score
Since no one else has said it...

What's the score with Trophy prices? I paid 9.5 for 19k on my Trophy. There selling too cheap at the moment! :evil: :lol:

Reaction score
Massive used car depreciation is what has happened. Plus the Clio 182 has finally appeared in the Glass's guide which hasn't helped. This means dealers now base retail prices on the values there and you see main dealers advertising them for less then private sales. An 05/05 FF 182 books at about £6250 trade with 40k and nobody is going to stand one in at even that in the current climate. They are dropping a minimum of £150 per month. A main dealer who doesn't understand what a Trophy is (90% of them) would probably rather have an Artic Blue or Black car with Climate and Xenons on the front.