Speedline Turini Update

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As I am in need of a new turini, due to a particularly aggressive pot hole, akin to a swimming pool, I will be hunting down one.

I'm told by contact at Speedline UK that Renault hold the license for our spec of the wheel - ET45 and centre bore specific. So even for a large order (where they would need to tool up the factory) they cannot supply without Renault's authorisation.

Given I've heard Renaul's stock has completely run out, I'm going to do some digging within Renault's supply chain before hitting Speedline Italy's to see how many of these spec wheels are in circulation and if they can be reproduced.

What interest in a Group Buy would there be, should I be able to make this work?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not desperate as it's still drivable, but would prefer to correct offset as it'd be just one wheel as opposed to a full set.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'd be interested in a full set of 'Trophy offset' Speedline Turinis if it could be arranged. :)

Reaction score
The new ones are ok but plastered with part no castings all over the face of them. Far better getting an old set refurbed

Reaction score
I have the Speedline aftermarket ones. Same anthracite but have writing around the rim which is quite annoying. The offset is only like 2mm different - makes you wonder why they did such a tiny variation.