New Intro

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi, my names Clark. I've posted a couple of comments in a few threads but thought I'd post a proper intro. Live up in Scotland. After a weeks wait til I got it I finally managed to get #369 home with me last night. Really excited about finally owning a Trophy. It's needing a couple of cosmetic things done to get it ship shape so if anyone can steer my in the right direction for a new fog light and the clear plastic speedometer/rev counter cover as it's cracked it would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Welcome Clark.

Try a Renault breaker for the fog light unless you want a new one. If so Id try RPD (Renault Parts Direct). As for the speedo plastic cover, id guess you will need a breakers for that

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome Clark.

Try a Renault breaker for the fog light unless you want a new one. If so Id try RPD (Renault Parts Direct). As for the speedo plastic cover, id guess you will need a breakers for that
Many thanks Chris.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Clark,I picked a fog light up from a local scrap yard for £4 it doesn't need to be off a 172/182 mine was off a relatively standard clio, eBay also a good call, hope your enjoying the Trophy!!?? Steve

Reaction score
Welcome

For parts,
It's really a good idea to subscribe to CS.net. You need to be a member to access the sales sections.

10,000% more spare parts go thru the sales sections on there than here. Plenty 172/182 individual breakers and prices usually beat eBay. Guess you will have to get a spare set of dials/clocks and try and remove the cover. I don't think they are coded so you could try swapping in a set with more miles than your own car. Or at least more than any documentation/mot have registered. It's dash out obviously.