Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
New Garage Section

I've added a mod to the site to add a new section which lets you add a load of details about your car(s). You can get to it using the Garage link at the top of the page under the Clio Trophy logo.

Details you can add include:
  • Mods[/*:m:129z04xc]
  • 1/4 mile times[/*:m:129z04xc]
  • Rolling Road results[/*:m:129z04xc]
  • Insurance Premiums[/*:m:129z04xc]

You can add images of your car, and also for the various mods you've added. You can also add images to Rolling Road results (the graph perhaps?) and 1/4 mile times (timing slip maybe).

You can also add details of the companies you used to buy / fit various mods, and details of insurance companies etc, so it eventually builds into a usefull and comprehensive database.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. Basically the more people that use it and enter more details, the more useful it becomes.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks are due to Neil (Nitrous Express) for making me aware of this mod as he was adding the same to his jap car forum.

Reaction score
Quality feature

Don't worry Nik, My Trophy is in there! :wink:

Reaction score
Just found this section, very nice. Will have to get some info put in there :)

Reaction score
Nik - I was thinking that a good addition to the Garage, would be a section that shows what tyres and oil this websites members use.

It could be maintained by each owner when they create or modify their vehicle details, and displayed in a list, which details - user, product used, cost, rating etc.

What do you reckon :?: Might be a lot of effort for not much gain, so if it is, don't worry about it :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds like an excellent idea.

The garage feature is a separate add on to the site made by a third party, but it wouldnt be a problem to add a few additional things in, and shouldn't be difficult to do. I'd like to resolve this thumbnail problem before I start hacking the code though.

Reaction score
One thing at a time :D

Don't know how you find the time to manage all of this, I barely have enough time to work, see my missus and sleep...

Hacking code? I'll just nod and pretend I know what you are saying! :lol: