Reaction score
Pfffft I'll believe that when i see it! Much like the 2012 mk4 clio having 240bhp!!

I think if that car was made it would just ruin the name the original (and only imo) williams has made for itself!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Auto express, isn't that The Sun of the motoring press, could be a bit special though if true.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Auto express, isn't that The Sun of the motoring press, could be a bit special though if true.

Indeed it is, which is why i'm so hoping they are up to their usual tricks with this story.

Reaction score
I don't believe a word of it as we've heard this kind of stuff time and time again from them! But I have to say it does look good in that colour scheme.

Reaction score
240hp pah, it will need a turbo to give that.
A proper 200hp would be good, not the 174 my 200 Cup came with!

Reaction score
I'll be the first to say that looks fantastic but £24k is ridiculous and 240bhp is laughable

An 8k revving 220bhp would please me no end :)

Reaction score
If Honda can do 240bhp 2.0 NA engine, I'm sure Renault could too hence the price. Here's hoping.......

Reaction score
Dont hold your breath boys...
As I said they cant get nr 200hp let alone 240!

Reaction score
Sounds like a load of speculation to me, even the photo is highly photoshop'd. The sources say it 'might' happen, then the journalist is banding around specs and figures...I detest this sort of publication. Would be a nice car to see on the road tho.

Reaction score
Apologies for a excavating this but what would the 200 Williams commemorate? The R27 was the titles etc - would this be for good old Rubens finishing an heroic 12th at Singapore? No thanks.

Reaction score
There's bound to be a Limited Edition RS Mk3 when the model reaches the end of it's life. If it is called Williams, which i doubt, i would take it more as nod to the original Clio Williams than the current F1 team.

Reaction score
Well it sounds great... love the design of the car because the color combination is awesome...like the cooper color of rims and the blue body is looking nice.. do you have some interior photos also. because I wanna see the interior of these dark beauty.

Reaction score
Well it sounds great... love the design of the car because the color combination is awesome...like the cooper color of rims and the blue body is looking nice.. do you have some interior photos also. because I wanna see the interior of these dark beauty.

ohh I apologies for this mistake..

Last edited by a moderator: