Reaction score
Nik said:
Was probably this one:

http://public.fotki.com/pootle/cliospor ... 6-004.html

It was at the Piston Heads - Virginia Water meet.

Nah, that one's mine! I noticed the other one as I as leaving the car park - I don't think he made it in before the car park got full!

And the worst thing is I got the car washed and waxed about 1 hour before I parked up - it's filthy again already....

Reaction score
ahhhh was just going to post this!! :D
we saw you leave as we just got back to the cars....we were parked opposite you, both a black and arctic blue 182!!

we managed to squeeze in whilst the barrier was broken and the poor car park guys were trying to close the gates, so we didn't have to pay!! :oops: :D

was such a good day!! :D

Reaction score
pootle said:
ahhhh was just going to post this!! :D
we saw you leave as we just got back to the cars....we were parked opposite you, both a black and arctic blue 182!!

we managed to squeeze in whilst the barrier was broken and the poor car park guys were trying to close the gates, so we didn't have to pay!! :oops: :D

was such a good day!! :D

Yeah it was getting a bit silly. First the barrier broke causing massive queues until the ranger guy turned up, then it gets full and they start turning people away! The other trophy was parked outside the car park in the layby on the far side of the road. First spotted it while I was in the pub eating, but it was driving down the road - didn't realise it stayed until I was leaving.

You a PH member too then?

Reaction score
we didn't get there till midday'ish. a bunch of the TVR's were leaving as we got there so we managed to park up ok.

I browse a bit but have never posted. Just signed up though...encouraged after Sunday!! I'm just round the corner from Virginia Water, so it seemed too good an opportunity to miss!! :D