** Forum Improvements - Have your say! **

Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
Just another small idea. When clicking a link can you make it so the link opens in a new window? The amount of times i've clicked on a link, looked at the page and then closed the window instead of pressing the browsers back button.

I seem to recall the old CT forum opened a new window.

Cheers,

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

Any chance of this being sorted? It's my one issue with this forum, I'm used to links opening in a new window, so keep closing the window down when I've finished looking, only to see my desktop instead of CT Forum page!

Reaction score
?? - in windows environment; select topic, right click, select "open in new tab" - job done (or am I missing the point?)

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's possible to open links in a new window or new tab by right-clicking, but it's not the default setting. i.e. when you left click on a link, it takes the browser to the linked page insteadof opening it in a new window.

Guess I'll just have to get used to it! :oops:

Reaction score
How about a 'my car' link on avatar on posts like they have on the mitsubishi lancer register? Or a link directly to your garage page?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I want to see Trophy owners with 3 stars again.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Dunno, I quite liked the extra stars per post count idea ;)

That is a good idea. Something to say who is a Trophy owner then, instead of everyone being forum users.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Was joking. As I am clearly a post whore there wouldn't be enough room :) I think the old three star system worked well.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You have a posting addiction. You're currently averaging 2 posts per day, you need help!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If 1 star equals no Trophy and 3 stars equals Trophy owner, what does two stars mean? Car with Trophy parts taken from a scrapped vehicle?

Reaction score
That's why some of us contributed cash for the changes :rolleyes:; since the "upgrade" all the info and posts on my T that I had posted in the garage section has been lost the stars have gone; progress..........

Reaction score
On the plus side, there's a lot less spam topics and messages since the upgrade, small mercies and all that.