Available Parts ???

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Trophy front springs available supposedly ??? Also says they have a left front shocker 60mm.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Trophy front springs available supposedly ??? Also says they have a left front shocker 60mm.

They also have Trophy front modules with 54mm spacing? Which is a bit weird right?

54mm Trophy Damper

Has anyone had success ordering the 182 Cup rear springs?

182 Cup rear springs

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
They also have Trophy front modules with 54mm spacing? Which is a bit weird right?

54mm Trophy Damper

Has anyone had success ordering the 182 Cup rear springs?

182 Cup rear springs

I've bought from these before with no issues - is that price for a pair do we think because it say's item sold separately.

Do they seen expensive for Cup springs or are they Trophy ones.

PHOTO-2021-06-14-21-33-14 14.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've bought from these before with no issues - is that price for a pair do we think because it say's item sold separately.

Do they seen expensive for Cup springs or are they Trophy ones.

View attachment 32863
Thanks Nick - I'd say that's a price for a single spring. Pricey, although they're NLA from Renault...

My understanding is that the rear springs on our Trophys are the same as 182 Cup items. Certainly the original springs on my car have these paint marks.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Nick - I'd say that's a price for a single spring. Pricey, although they're NLA from Renault...

My understanding is that the rear springs on our Trophys are the same as 182 Cup items. Certainly the original springs on my car have these paint marks.

They are original Trophy ones that I put on mine last year - my old ones that came off had the same markings.

I wonder if these new ones have the marking too as the image online does not show any ???

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
They could be a great Find James for someone who want's the real thing - fingers crossed 🤞

It's hard to get your head around that they are more expensive than a pair of fronts though - I gave my old one's away FOC to a Chap in need.

With you being Trophy Forum Liaison officer would it be good to ask if it's for a pair ???

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Typical

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Renault Europe have a hell of a lot more parts and can order random stuff that you can't get in the UK.

This is why the ROFAG on eBay can still get parts that are NLA here in the UK.

Im unsure how Optimiz can get the parts but then again they might have a deal with Renault France to buy all old stock after XX amount of years.

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It’s quite worrying that after an extensive search online, speaking to RPD, K-tec and finally calling my local Renault dealer there is no stock in Europe and currently on back order.
The item is an Auxiliary belt kit!
Yes you can buy Febi and aftermarket ones but as the installation requires loosing most of the skin from your hands I’m only fitting OEM parts!

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It’s quite worrying that after an extensive search online, speaking to RPD, K-tec and finally calling my local Renault dealer there is no stock in Europe and currently on back order.
The item is an Auxiliary belt kit!
Yes you can buy Febi and aftermarket ones but as the installation requires loosing most of the skin from your hands I’m only fitting OEM parts!
Yep. I became aware of genuine 182 Aux belt scarcity in the last few months prior to and during the Trophy's visit to Mick at Diamond.

Fun it isn't.

Same story with my 200 Cup, regular parts becoming very thin on the ground.