Active Topics List

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
As suggested by Day, I have added an Active Topics list to the main forum page, showing the threads that have had the last 5 most recent posts in.

I plan on changing the layout of the bottom of the page yet, but hopefully you should find this useful.

Day

Reaction score
Increase number to 10 rather than 5 threads viewable then jobs done, everyones a winner

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, its at 10 now. Just makes it a big list, but will be fine once i adjust the spacing a bit.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No i'm fine i've got caffeine. I lika de coke remember. :p

Reaction score
You two are mad :)

Must say that the newest post item is very good, saves me trawling the whole site to see the information. Good one Nik

Reaction score
Any chance of changing the number of active/recent topics back to 10 as before ?, might involve changing the layout slightly but some things seem to 'fall off the table' a bit too quick especially at weekends when the forum is busy.

If there is anything else you need I think it is gernerally accepted that you scroll down to it.

What does everyone else think ?.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There's a button under the active topics forum and above the index page list that shows all the post since you were last on - i.e an expanded active topics list... it's called view new posts, you need to be logged in first.

Reaction score
Except that i've been away on hols for 2 weeks and was catching up last night, but then in a moment of distraction wifey logged me off (unintentionally, of course) and now i can't see how to pick up the posts prior to logging on last night.

Help please!