Acid Yellow V6

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Another car that has just blown a fortune in just over 6 months - I spoke to the Chap who bought it on the day who told me he had just sold a Turbo 2 - bar Old Ford’s - BMW’s and Porsche’s is the world of classic car changing ???

This really really was a stunning car and immaculate in every way but I’m glad it’s not me that has just done 20k to try one out.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Another car that has just blown a fortune in just over 6 months - bar Old Ford’s - BMW’s and Porsche’s is the world of classic car changing ???

I'm not sure the market's changing Nick, I just think folk need to be less eager to garner a return on their 'investment', though we don't know the circumstances of why anyone would take a £20k hit.

I would like to think for the more considered enthusiast owner/collector, a car with provenance and a caring ownership has always been more appealing/attractive than something that's simply flipping it's way through a myriad of 'investor' owners. The right cars will always find the right buyers at the right prices I think.

Reaction score
I've been eyeing the enthusiast car markets both here and abroad, a lot of cars seem to be taking a hit in value and are slowly returning to pre-pandemic levels. 2 seater cars are taking the biggest hit, a lot seem to be sitting and not selling for some time. 9excellence had a speed yellow 996.2 GT3 RS that took them 8 months to sell. Useable 4 seater cars seem to be stronger in value.