#481 and the RB182 Cup washed and waxed today a great pic of two hot hatch siblings

Reaction score
Cars looking really good. I'm sure this must have been discussed many times before, but for those that have driven/owned both the 182 cup and Trophy, How would you say they compare handling wise?

Reaction score
Nowt really.

My last 182 full fat, I replaced everything suspension wise brand new and a geometry set up and was absolutely awesome!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cars looking really good. I'm sure this must have been discussed many times before, but for those that have driven/owned both the 182 cup and Trophy, How would you say they compare handling wise?
Hi, Phil I'm sure u know the Trophy was created from the Cup, with the Cup being the stripped out version of the Clio 182. The Trophy had the excellent addition of the Sachs Suspension 10 times the price of the original and the gorgeous recaros with the limited UK number of 500. That's the list sheet on the Trophy but to get back to your question, I totally love both cars, I've fitted eibach springs to the Cup and fitted turinis as is on the Trophy. The Trophy has the RS 192 cat back exhaust, the Cup has a K-tec cat back. Finally driving both are Superb one of a kind hot hatch go-carts for the road, but to end your question I know when I'm in the Trophy.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies chaps, I'm in the lucky position of owning both an RB Cup and a Trophy, they're both running standard OE suspention set ups, on PS3's and I love driving both of them, The trophy is noticeably a lot harder on the front (not helped by the state of the roads) and I wondered if this is how they are set up from the factory?