Yd55 udx - 35,000 £9,595

Reaction score
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...sport-182-trophy-16v/5609572?v=b#&gid=1&pid=3

For sale is my 2005 (55) plate Renault Sport Clio 182 limited edition Trophy in stunning Capsicum Red. For those who know these cars, will remember they came third in Evo magazine’s 2005 car of the year and was rightly hailed a ‘true giant killer’ – so much so that the Evo Editor at the time bought the very one off Renault UK. This is my second Trophy, after regretting selling the first, but the temptation of a new Focus RS has been too much to resist, so it’s an opportunity to pass it on to another custodian and RS enthusiast like myself… The car has covered just 35K miles (Nearly 36), and I am only the third owner, the one before me owning it since 2006. It has the usual factory specification, which includes Recaro Trendline front seats – which are in fantastic condition with no rips or tears, Sachs front dampers, Speedline Alloys and a Clio V6 255 Roof Spoiler. It even still has the original front splitter fitted from Renault.
The front Sachs dampers were refurbished by BG Motorsport in 2012 and are still in great condition. I have removed and cleaned them, along with the arches – so is immaculate underneath the car too. The car does not get driven in the wet and is dry stored in a garage for most of the year. The cambelt and aux belt were replaced in 2012 - both invoices are included in the owners pack along with all the other paper work. The inside of the car is in great condition and still smells like a new car. Everything works, as it should. It has had new brake discs and pads all round last year, as well as the A/C being re-gassed. Brand New standard rear Sachs dampers were fitted a few months ago (after Renault were approached by a Trophy Forum member to do one last final run). The owner prior to me, fitted a brand new standard exhaust which is in great shape – keeps this car nicely OEM too. The wheels are all in great condition, and have never been refurbished. It has a full comprehensive service history and had a service last August. Bodywork is fantastic for the age of the car showing only a few honest stone chips around the front end of the car. It is regularly detailed and waxed using only Meguiar’s products (& two bucket method) to keep it in great shape. Both keys are included, Renault folder and pack, locking wheel nut etc. These are only going to appreciate in value and are already showing the signs of being a future modern classic, and this is one of the best on the market currently. Drives fantastic.

Reaction score
Priced right Matt. I would have said £10K all day long. Like Mike said, lets keep those prices where they are meant to be :)

Reaction score
Hi. I bought it. Figured I had to move quickly. I'm new to RS but very impressed. So much much more fun than other much more expensive cars.

Reaction score
Another dealer ?.......whoops sorry....I didn't realise it had moved on a page !!

Last edited: