Worx Pressure Washer - Review

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mikeyjp, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Mikeyjp

Mikeyjp

Hi, thought i would get up a quick review as i have used it a few times now. The 1st time i used it, i had a play with all the settings and the snow foam lance and used the supplied bucket, i managed to get through about 4/5 buckets of water before i killed the battery off.
    Now i just use the lance and add a little snowfoam to the bucket so it comes out a bit foamy, i have switched back to using my normal bucket, and can washdown the whole car (not roof) with two buckets of water and only use about 1/2 the battery life, the reason i dont do the roof, is the lack of water it sprays out, so it just tends to make all the muck sit on the roof.
    I have been waiting for my car to get a bit mucky before i did some before and after pics

The Kit

F8c5MVz.jpg

Some Before and after pics

r4ACfku.jpg

azhpIT4.jpg

Mktd09j.jpg

HWthqh9.jpg

SharkyUK likes this.
  2. Big Dave

Big Dave

Trophy No.:
    283/500
    Does it have to be used with a bucket, or can it be connected to a tap.?

3. Mikeyjp

Mikeyjp

Kinda completely defeats the object of the product :tongueout:, not sure tbh, it's designed to suck water up, not sure what it would be like if pressured