Trophy Wanted.

Rhys

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi guys, I’ve been after a Trophy for a while but have finally sold a couple of cars (mainly my Porsche 924 Turbo) to gather the funds together to go Trophy hunting!

Not in a rush to buy just any Trophy as it will be a car I plan on keeping for a very long time, so very interested in finding the right car.

Looking for;

• Fairly original car,
  • Low owners,
  • Low-ish (50,000 range) miles,
  • Preferably a decent History,
  • Recent Damper refresh.
I beleive I have a reasonable budget for what I’m looking for.

If anybody knows of a car or is selling one that might be suitable please let me know.
Based in Cumbria so up North is ideal.

I look forward to joining the Trophy Club!

Cheers,
Rhys

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good luck with your hunt for a nice T.
I lurked on here for a year or so and got lucky when #151 became available after missing out on several cars.

Reaction score
Don’t get hung up on the dampers unless you want to pay top dollar at B&G. You will get them done for £300 and another £100 if you want them re powder coating

Rhys

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Still looking for the right car. Have a solid budget, please feel free to message me if anyone knows of any.
Cheers.

Reaction score
Still looking for the right car. Have a solid budget, please feel free to message me if anyone knows of any.
Cheers.
Rhys I will be putting 168 up for sale shortly. Have a look on the thread for that car for more information if you might be interested.

Cheers
Andrew

Rhys

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Rhys I will be putting 168 up for sale shortly. Have a look on the thread for that car for more information if you might be interested.

Cheers
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorted now with 283! :) Make sure to put up a post though, there's always people looking! :)