Reaction score
Top Gear back on the TV tonight, don't forget to set your vids, dvd recorders and sky plus boxes.

"
8:00 pm
Top Gear
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head for the Isle of Man to decide which is best: the new baby Aston Martin - the V8 Vantage, the BMW M6 or the Porsche 911 Carrera S. "

Reaction score
Hopefully the Trophy will feature in this series, JC just reviewed it for the Sunday times, so I am hoping he will do a Top Gear review as well. :D

Reaction score
should be a good one.

Olis yup that is exactly what i was thinking.. fingers crossed as i'd love to see stig take it round the track.

Reaction score
I'd like to see the lap time if they did take it round the track. I'm sure the Stig would have the car tripodding like a well tripod. I'd like to see if the car is a second quicker than the normal 182.
Would be wicked to see Sabine join Top Gear and have her take cars round the ring. I'd love to see what she could get out of the trophy round there.

Reaction score
i got a new sony computer with tv and a dvdrw and its got a massive hardrive to record movies of the tv. so iv just set the timer. lol

hyb

Reaction score
my sky+ box is full of last seasons recordings, i've just put in a 600gb media pc which should help :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jeremy didn't think it was likely that Top Gear would feature the Trophy when i last asked as they'd all be sold before the new series.

Only a few left so they probably wouldn't see much point reviewing it, although its not like anyone watching can actually buy any of the other cars they test either in general :roll:

Reaction score
Paul D said:
[quote="ducks butt":2b1io0qv]I'd like to see the lap time if they did take it round the track. I'm sure the Stig would have the car tripodding like a well tripod. I'd like to see if the car is a second quicker than the normal 182.
Would be wicked to see Sabine join Top Gear and have her take cars round the ring. I'd love to see what she could get out of the trophy round there.

mmmmm Sabines ring...

yeah i seem to remember the stig getting the 182 tripodding big time when he had it on their track, im sure he could do it in a trophy. They could still do a piece on the trophy, Clarky could take shite for a bit, the stig could hammer one round the track. The cut back inside to hamster saying thats all very well but you cant buy one, becuase these guys bought them cue one big line of trophies and us looking all smug.

Dear top Gear, iv'e had this great idea for an item for the show.............[/quote:2b1io0qv]

Head to Head between Clio Williams & Clio Trophy & Clio V6 :shock: