Reaction score
ok i know yozza are ledgendary compared to piper,, but iv found a fairly new 2 months old piper system for half the price of a yozza ?? can i have some opions please, shal i get the piper or save and get the yozza ??

Reaction score
If it is anything like this one, they are supposed to be really good quality system. I can't comment on the noise though but I would suspect it will be a lot louder than standard.

piper-exhaust-renault-clio-rs-182.jpg

Reaction score
yea thats the 1 ? im thinking i shal hold out for the yozza ! if i got the piper id only be craving the yozza,, cheers for the comment tho ! :)

Reaction score
Well i have a Yozza, but before i had that i was looking and browsing the millions of vids on youtube for the right noise, and the piper one does sound close to the yozza, bit more of a rasp i think, judging from the videos i've seen.

Reaction score
do you think they sound similar ??? i cant find and piper clio 182 vid so i do wana risk it and be disapointed.. im going to wait and get a new yozza im sure im will be worth it !! how do you find yours is it annoying after the novelty wears off or ?? cheers

Reaction score
Yozzas sound great, when they were designed Fred had an Aston Martin V8 in the workshop. He took inspiration from its exhaust to create a great system. The welding quality of it is great as well much better than say miltek/k-tec.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
out of interest, what db do they hit? Remember hearing Steves and it sounded awesome!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have a Janspeed system on mine and have had NO issues whatsoever and been on for over a year. Use the car for my daily commute and opted for the 'silenced' mid-section - perfect tone and not too droning. Did get the full system for £150 so well worth keeping the look out for a used system (as long as its not in poor condition!).

Reaction score
I don't have any issues with my yozza, on motorways it doesn't drone on like some exhausts, not like a powerflow one lol. But when you give it the beans and it hits 5000rpm plus, it sounds similar to a motorbike in my opinion, just puts a smile on your face, also it pops no and again, which is great, certainly turns heads, not because it's loud, but because it sounds so different, it's not the loudest exhaust system, but it's certainly louder than a militek or rs192.
Also it looks great, having the single box at the back, you can just see it when you step back, looks great when polished up.

Reaction score
ahh sounuds awsum !! cant wait to get mine just been tempted with some springs so thats eaten in to the 'yozza fund' thanks for the comment save me wasting my time with a cheap exhaust !! i bet the novelty never wears off !!!!

Reaction score
No probs, you wont regret waiting for a yozza, i still love the sound of mine, never gets boring at all!!
My neighbours are probably bored though :lol:

Reaction score
rickywilly said:
No probs, you wont regret waiting for a yozza, i still love the sound of mine, never gets boring at all!!
Haha I bet your neighbours hate u , lol I can't wait 2 annoy mine !!

Reaction score
clio182cup said:
rickywilly said:

I have more than annoyed mine, ive annoyed the whole town lol
Even got told the other weeked if i dont quiet down he going to knock me out and do my car over i just laughed in his face and
Said just try it you wont have a housr to live in.
They just dont understand wat a trophy should sound like lol

Reaction score
trophy427 said:
clio182cup said:
rickywilly said:

I have more than annoyed mine, ive annoyed the whole town lol
Even got told the other weeked if i dont quiet down he going to knock me out and do my car over i just laughed in his face and
Said just try it you wont have a housr to live in.
They just dont understand wat a trophy should sound like lol

i think i should save you from any conficts,, and offer to take the yozza off your hands, free of charge, lol :D

Reaction score
i think i should save you from any conficts,, and offer to take the yozza off your hands, free of charge, lol :D[/quote]

Lol na ill recline that offer i enjoy the conflicts gives me something to laugh about

Reaction score
I fitted a new full piper exhaust with decat the other week there.pulled it off after 30 miles and sold it taking a bit of a loss as was far too loud and sounded like something a teenager would love.Would hate to hear anything louder.

Reaction score
steve f said:
I fitted a new full piper exhaust with decat the other week there.pulled it off after 30 miles and sold it taking a bit of a loss as was far too loud and sounded like something a teenager would love.Would hate to hear anything louder.

dont listen then

Reaction score
steve f said:
You should have given it time you get use to it after a while and you reslise it ent that loud lol

Reaction score
The Yozza isnt that loud, i've heard louder 182 exhausts, obviously if you have it decatted it will, but i know 2 lads, one with a pipercross cat back on his 182, and another with a k-tec one, and they both prefer my Yozza because it has less of a drone, and the yozza isnt that loud.
The obisound one on the other hand is quite loud :lol: