Reaction score
Trophy No.
Postie just re-delivered these after they tried three days ago (signed deliver rearranged for today) Many thanks to Pete for doing these and for fast despatch.

Reaction score
Stickers just arrived in Germany!
They are perfect.

Thanks a lot Pete !!

Perfect service mate.

Reaction score
Hi Martin I have a few pairs of fronts left just send me a PM cheers Pete

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen these on eBay as I thought I'd test them out there first but then just never got round to putting them on the forum.

For sale are genuine replacement Sachs Damper stickers.

They have the correct Clio Trophy part numbers on them and are printed on the newer ZF group base stickers which has apparently replaced the original Sachs Only ones.
The only differences being that they say ZF instead of Sachs in the bottom corner and the background boarder is a different image. They have the correct Hologram and part numbers as per the originals.

I tried for so long to get the originals but got nowhere! And to my knowledge replacement stickers have never come up for sale before and although these are a newer style of background sticker they are certainly better than nothing especially if you have had your front Sachs powder coated.

They will be protected with cardboard and posted 1st class recorded delivery.

Prices as follows

complete set 4 stickers £24

Front pair 2 stickers £15

Rear pair 2 stickers £10

All plus £1.70 postage up to an order value of £50 anymore please PM me.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
Hi
Dont suppose you have any front damper stickers left? Mine are being refurbed at cornering force at the moment and doesnt come back with stickers....as we all know.
I know its a long shot.

Cheerz