MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Well after fighting through the snow, Driving on a main motorway at 20mph and doing some scray back roads my lovley other half took me to pick my trophy up.

Its now in tucked away at work in a secure carpark while the snow is here and is soon to be moved inside.

Thise is the only 2 pics i got on my phone and sorry if they are not the best.

24eub7q.jpg

51ob46.gif

keo

Reaction score
Looks nice mate, infact it looks just the same as mine! Lol its good having a new car but its spoilt when it snows isnt it, i had the same when i had my type r :(

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Car is inside and all snow and frost free and will be kept here untill the roads are all better

PatsSale002.gif

PatsSale001.gif

Reaction score
Nice mate...i picked mine up around the same time last year with the exact same conditions :( wont be too long till you can take it on a blast!!

ENJOY :D

Reaction score
Hello m8 is it you who has the Vectra Super Touring ? if so would be nice to see some pic's of that next to the Trophy im quite a fan of the Super Touring just never got around to getting one myself.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
liam1610 said:
Hello m8 is it you who has the Vectra Super Touring ? if so would be nice to see some pic's of that next to the Trophy im quite a fan of the Super Touring just never got around to getting one myself.

Car was washed head to toe and then polished, Wheels where taken off, Washed and polished with all the tar removed from them also.

Some pics of my car and the wee Apprentice from my work has a wee corse which you can see also.

X2.gif

X1.gif

X3.gif

X4.gif

X5.gif

Reaction score
Nice pic's has your Super Touring got the v6 engine or the early 2.0ltr ? Im guessing the corsa dont have the redtop lump. Those corsa's are good with a redtop my mate just fitted one and its bloody quick car and its just been sprayed matt black.
[attachment=0:bh8gmpa6]Corsa.jpg[/attachment:bh8gmpa6]

Attachments

• Corsa.jpg
    Corsa.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
liam1610 said:
Nice pic's has your Super Touring got the v6 engine or the early 2.0ltr ? Im guessing the corsa dont have the redtop lump. Those corsa's are good with a redtop my mate just fitted one and its bloody quick car and its just been sprayed matt black.
[attachment=0:1dodqczp]Corsa.jpg[/attachment:1dodqczp]
It's not really my thing (and I think that model corsa's are possible the worst cars ever made) but I do like this! Small car, big engine, stealthy looks. And matt black. And sensible wheels.

Reaction score
I have to admit im not a lover of the corsa the handling isnt brill but better on coilovers. I duno what it is about the matt black but it goes bloody well and the stripped interior along with buckets n harnesses goes well too. He was lucky with the engine too whole lot as it was stripped from another corsa previous with an ecu which is mapped and with rev limit of 8k, transponder and key chip cost him £600 bargin :)

Reaction score
Looks awesome, lol think I asked over on cliosort for ics of the Super Touring :D looks awesome, big brother had a Super Touring and an ST200

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Congratulations! Post in the register forum and one of us will sort out your 3rd star

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Renaultsport said:
Congratulations! Post in the register forum and one of us will sort out your 3rd star

Done That