Owner ages ...

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm 30. I bought #266 2 weeks before my 21st birthday. I thought I was getting a bit too old for it but bloody hell! Some of you guys are ancient.

Haha I thought 30 was old for owning a T but I dont regret it for a second. A lot of the young lads in work love it, think the older ones dont get it.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Haha I thought 30 was old for owning a T but I dont regret it for a second. A lot of the young lads in work love it, think the older ones dont get it.

I'm the only one at work who's had the same car for the duration of being there, I've been there over 6 years. People are always changing their cars. I bought a brand new Defender last year with the intention of selling the Trophy but I've owned it for so long I've become emotionally attached to it. I intend to still own it at the grand age of 48.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm the only one at work who's had the same car for the duration of being there, I've been there over 6 years. People are always changing their cars. I bought a brand new Defender last year with the intention of selling the Trophy but I've owned it for so long I've become emotionally attached to it. I intend to still own it at the grand age of 48.

I thought you'd struggle to part with her.

Reaction score
Seems we have an average age of exactly 39.
Which confirms to me that these must be special cars if middle aged men find them so addictive.