1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Intro

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CS 1969, May 18, 2017.

1. CS 1969

CS 1969

Hi, my names Clark. I've posted a couple of comments in a few threads but thought I'd post a proper intro. Live up in Scotland. After a weeks wait til I got it I finally managed to get #369 home with me last night. Really excited about finally owning a Trophy. It's needing a couple of cosmetic things done to get it ship shape so if anyone can steer my in the right direction for a new fog light and the clear plastic speedometer/rev counter cover as it's cracked it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Chris197F1

Chris197F1

Welcome Clark.

Try a Renault breaker for the fog light unless you want a new one. If so Id try RPD (Renault Parts Direct). As for the speedo plastic cover, id guess you will need a breakers for that

CS 1969 likes this.
  3. CS 1969

CS 1969

Many thanks Chris.

4. Woozie

Woozie

Trophy No.:
    019/500
    Hi Clark,I picked a fog light up from a local scrap yard for £4 it doesn't need to be off a 172/182 mine was off a relatively standard clio, eBay also a good call, hope your enjoying the Trophy!!?? Steve

5. dablk

dablk

Trophy No.:
    147/500
    Welcome

For parts,
    It's really a good idea to subscribe to CS.net. You need to be a member to access the sales sections.

10,000% more spare parts go thru the sales sections on there than here. Plenty 172/182 individual breakers and prices usually beat eBay. Guess you will have to get a spare set of dials/clocks and try and remove the cover. I don't think they are coded so you could try swapping in a set with more miles than your own car. Or at least more than any documentation/mot have registered. It's dash out obviously.

CS 1969 likes this.
  6. andy tims

andy tims

Trophy No.:
    008/500
  7. Jaine

Jaine

Trophy No.:
    119/500
    Hi, I am a newbie too. Enjoy your Trophy :smile:

CS 1969 likes this.