Reaction score
Cheers Gazza,

got a quote from Ren-tech for doing them at same time as 36k service; £175 for fronts and £200 for rears including bearings and sensor. Just waiting to hear back if that price includes fitting or just parts.

Contacted Renault Slough and they do the discs for 182 at £109.25 for fronts and rears, so may work out less getting them from them and paying to have them fitted?!? not sure on labour costs at Ren-tech.

decisions decisions!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Heard back from Ren-Tech,

Their prices include fitting and new pads, but as pads were done all round last May and only done 8k don't think they will need changing.

Its going to be an expensive April/May!! - £375 for 36k serivce including full aux kit, new discs front and back (£175 for front's which will be Brembo HC discs, £200 for rear's which will be Mintex OE ones instead of standard) as the disc prices include pads i can take off £76 as dont need them!!Total - £674!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!

Reaction score
Renault are doign rear discs with bearings and ABS rings for £95 + VAT, down from £170 + VAT. I bought some earlier this week! Stick with the renault discs at the rear, others are too much hassle! Got DS2500 pads on the rear mind.

Reaction score
Gregs said:
Renault are doign rear discs with bearings and ABS rings for £95 + VAT, down from £170 + VAT. I bought some earlier this week! Stick with the renault discs at the rear, others are too much hassle! Got DS2500 pads on the rear mind.

was this just a local one or do you know if it is a deal across the board? Also do they have the abs sensor on?

cheers

Ollie

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
Gregs said:

was this just a local one or do you know if it is a deal across the board? Also do they have the abs sensor on?

cheers

Ollie

+1
Would be good if its across the board, i was quoted £190 a few months back.

Reaction score
Not sure I'm afraid! I believe it was Renault that had reduced the prices of them! The disc doesn't contain the sensor only the ring that the sensor reads. The dealer was Brian Leighton's at Howden if your local dealers aren't doing the same!