Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
i'm in the same boat as you Jules, i want to see what effect the max will have, 24k service is scheduled in for around jan time at RS tuning so will be doing the fitting then with a remap.

Has he got his dyno back up and running then?

Reaction score
Yes, twas I who phoned Mark @GDI, I didn't mention which forum I was from though, just that I could shift 5 units for him. That was the price he offered me and has now let the cat out of the bag so to speak.
I've e-mailed Sean at Ktec back to see if we could get a better price, but if not I was going to suggest the GDI offer and let it run for not much more 10 days on cliosport to try and reach the magic number of 10, which it seems is what Mark has done anyway.
The thing is for me is that GDI are only 15 mins down the road so I've instantly saved on postage.
I'll post as soon as I've heard back from Ktec......

Reaction score
why not! as long as its the cheapest. Was just waiting for the last word from Ktec though. Although £330 is going to be impossible to beat, as long as the interest is there.

Reaction score
The final word from Ktec:

Hi Tom
Not wishing to put the mockers on your efforts but there is no chance of such a price, I contacted ITG to see if we could get a little extra discount on a quantity purchase but no joy. £330.00 delivered inc Vat is less than our cost price! The best I can do is £357.32 inc VAT Delivered. You can see we are not in anyway trying to be greedy here.

GDI it is then, I'm off to Cliosport to register my interest.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This offer closes friday 14th Dec and it looks as though they will be available at the £330 price point.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hoolio said:
Cue said:
i'm in the same boat as you Jules, i want to see what effect the max will have, 24k service is scheduled in for around jan time at RS tuning so will be doing the fitting then with a remap.

by the time my 24k is due i'd hope so.... should be mid-late Jan time.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
hoolio said:
Cue said:

by the time my 24k is due i'd hope so.... should be mid-late Jan time.

Keep us posted of the progress 8)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The Maxogen group buy over on CS is now entering it's last week. For any of you who have been uming and ahing this may be your last chance to buy a new unit at a cut price as getting even the small number of ppl for the group buy has been a bit of a struggle.

Get in there quick. :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
OK everyone, last couple of days. The order has now gone into ITG but orders can still be added for the next day or so.

Reaction score
Just ordered one of these through the group-buy. Will be interesting to see what effect it has . I'm amazed by how much air temperature affects the acceleration at the moment. :D