LV55 EJJ #459 36k £7, 750

Reaction score
I have reduced the price as I have found a Audi TT 240 I would like to buy.Clio Trophy 1 previous owner 35k 2005 (55) plate Renault Sport Clio 182 limited edition Trophy, in stunning Capsicum Red. For those who know these cars, will remember they came third in Evo magazine’s 2005 car of the year and was rightly hailed a ‘true giant killer’ – so much so that the Evo Editor at the time bought the very one off Renault UK. I'm a true Clio enthusiast having owned 4 Cups, 2 V6's and a Williams *The car has covered just 36k It has the usual factory specification, which includes Recaro Trendline front seats – which are in fantastic condition with no rips or tears, Sachs front dampers, Speedline Alloys and a Clio V6 255 Roof Spoiler. It even still has the original front splitter fitted from Renault.The front Sachs dampers haven't been touched as I was advised by BG Motorsport to leave them until they start to leak. I have removed and cleaned them, along with the arches – so it is immaculate underneath the car too. The car does not get driven in the wet and is dry stored in a garage for most of the year. The cambelt and aux belt were replaced in 2013 *at 33k stamped in the service book, the car has full main dealer service history . The inside of the car is in great condition. Everything works as it should. It has had a new battery and alternator fitted this year. It has a Yossa full stainless steel exhaust along with the standard one which is in storage and available as an option, it's in *great shape and keeps this car nicely original too. The wheels are all in great condition, having just *been refurbished. Tyres are all Michelin Pilot PE3 all round . It has a full main dealer service history and had a service last November. Bodywork is in fantastic condition and I can honestly say could be entered for concours . It is regularly detailed and waxed using only Meguiar’s products to keep it in great shape The car is still fitted with dealer plates and tax disc holder with all old tax discs . Both keys are included.*Renault tyre canisters and jack kit, locking wheel nut etc. These are only going to appreciate in value and are already showing the signs of being a future modern classic, and this is one of the best on the market currently. Drives fantastic the car is truly immaculate.The keys were stolen for the car during a burglary at the previous owners house when some computer equipment was stolen. The car was completely untouched and is unrecorded but has an insurance claim against it because the police didn't recover the vehicle before the insurance company paid out on it.*Herne Bay Kent*07790022882

T12

Reaction score
Spotted this car in Faversham yesterday, looked like a really clean/tidy example. Good luck with the sale mate

Reaction score
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160503_151929.jpg
    20160503_151929.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 236
Reaction score
The insurance claim against this car has been removed also no stolen record according to text check 83600